Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Have a Crush...

on the new line of fabrics I'll soon have in my store. I will be carrying Premier Prints VERY SOON! As in, its en route! I can't wait. And what kind of blog-friend would I be if I didn't show you a small...VERY small peak of what is to come? Here are 4... of many to come.... Remember when I said that I'd be getting in a few "new to The Scarlet Poppe" prints? Well, they are here. Here are just two. I ordered Anna Maria Horner's VELVETEEN fabric and it is seriously TDF! I'm not gonna lie...I ordered it for curtains in my dining room. But I ordered plenty in case you need some, too! Nice, huh? The pic does this fabric NO justice. The print is large and the colors are gorgeous! I also ordered the same print in home dec weight but in the color daydream. Love that name and the color blue is beautiful.
Oh and remember these little things? Well, I've been selling a ton of these little babies! But I still have quite a stash left in stock. Even a fun St. Patrick's Day one. Its "hat day" at Belle's school today so we popped one of these on her hat and sent her along her pretty little way. I'll have a pic after school. She was running a bit late so there was no time to grab a pic. Okay, have a good day. My goal is to work on my new curtains...and maybe sneak in a little nap with my two boys! Wishful thinking, I know!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment