Monday, April 18, 2011
I meant to have this posted yesterday but my internet was down until early this evening. So frustrating! Oh well... Did Easter sneak up on anyone else? Good Gravy! I have many ties that are in stock and ready to be worn on Easter. Here is what I have in stock right now:
(Baby Ties with Velcro)
These are so versatile. Pair it with a button down and khakis or a tshirt, jeans and sneakers. Either way, your little guy (or girl) will be super stylish!
So, here is the DEAL...if you order between now (6:54pm central) and 2:00pm central time tomorrow, I will upgrade the shipping to priority mail so you have the tie(s) in time for Easter! All you need to do is email me at email@example.com, and let me know which one you would like. I only have 1 of most of these left so quantities are limited! Hoppy Shopping...okay that was cheesy! Whatev!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
BACK ORDER ALERT: So apparently, everyone and their sister loves Joel Dewberry's new Aviary 2 line. I've sold out of quite a few of the prints already! I called yesterday to order more and found out that almost all of them are on back order until JULY! Yes, I said JULY! I am so bummed! So, my advice is order what you can now unless you are a patient person and can wait almost 2 1/2 months! Have you read Heaven is for Real yet?
I finished reading it last week and it was outstanding! This little boy's story about his trip to heaven and back is amazing. If you haven't read it yet, go to your book store, Amazon.com or borrow it from someone you know as it is a must read! I finished it in no time!
Next, I need your help. Our family is going to a cookout this weekend and I don't know what to bring! As I've said before, I'm really not a good cook and don't like to spend time in the kitchen. So, if anyone has a good and easy recipe for a salad or a dessert they would like to share, I'd love to hear them.
Last, tomorrow I head into school to sign up my son Logan for kindergarten. What!!?!? I asked him if he is ready and he told me "um, no, I'll just stay home and play with my 4wheeler and box cars. I'm smart already". Lord have mercy. Is it bad that I want that, too??? Wish us luck tomorrow.
Okay, go order your fabric, shoot me out a recipe, purchase Heaven is for Real and pray for us tomorrow. That's all! (I just said that like Meryl Streep says in The Devil Wears Prada) HA!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Its Tuesday, which is sort of a crazy day at our place. Belle has tap, I have a meeting and then, I get to finally use my gift certificate for a facial my husband bought me a while back. I'm super excited to just relax for an hour or so. So, I best be getting some things done in my fabric shop and some laundry done as well. So, here is the pic of my new chevron curtains. I love them. We have cream colored walls in this room with one espresso wall by the fireplace. Our accents are blue and a muted chartreuse color. I love that this room is soft and relaxing. Just in case you were wondering, this fabric sews up like a dream! I whipped these up in no time! You can get yours right now at The Scarlet Poppe fabric shop!!! Alright, for reals....I gotta get going but really wanted to show you my little project from the weekend. Enjoy the day. Morgan
Monday, April 11, 2011
Yesterday, my Belle turned 8! Again, I did some blinking, and she went from little girl to a big girl...just a short time from double digits as she tells me! Yikes! I seriously need to quit blinking! 8 Great things you should know about my Belle:
1. She is so artistic! This girl can draw and create things that most adults couldn't do! She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up. Have I mentioned this before? Probably as it makes me super giddy!
2. She loves to dance. She is currently in tap but is thinking of switching back to ballet. Either way, I absolutely love watching her twirl around in our kitchen while I'm blogging or making dinner.
3. She still plays with dolls, barbies etc. To some of you, this may sound normal but in our town, its considered "babyish" to do this at 8. She plain old loves it. She loves playing "momma" to her dolls but most of all to her baby brother, Phin.
4. She loves her brothers. Okay, right now, her and Logan go round and round but if he isn't home...she misses him. That's a good sign, right? But Phin...she can't get enough of him. I love watching her play with him. 5. She loves food, healthy food. Apples with peanut butter is her current snack of choice. Okay, kinda have to laugh...as I'm typing this, she is finishing up a bag of skittles. I said she loves healthy food but the girl has a sweet tooth like no other! HA!
6. She loves to read! Right now, on her night stand would be her Bible with the bookmark in Mark. Also, Pinkalicious. Pretty sure she knows that one by heart! This year, she really started to read longer books...the kind without pics on every page. I hope she continues loving to read.
7. She'd choose to wear a big church dress over anything else, every.single.day of her life. Hope she never loses that girliness. 8. She is hilarious. And she talks A LOT! No idea where she gets this from. ;) (this pic was taken about 8 months ago)
Happy birthday to my beautiful Belle! You get sweeter and sweeter every day! Love you! Morgan
P.S. I'll back back tomorrow with pics of my living room curtains I whipped up over the weekend. Can you guess which fabric I chose?
Monday, April 4, 2011
The Scarlet Poppe shop has so many new items in. I'll get right to business! Joel Dewberry's new line, Aviary 2, is so nice! I love the color combos! Here are a few:
Also a few more Premier Prints:
Lots more in shop! Click here to visit The Scarlet Poppe fabric shop!
Side Note: My Belle was honored this weekend as a Top 10 Winner for PBS Kids Writing Contest. There were over 5000 applicants so to be in the Top 10 for her grade was a huge accomplishment. We are so proud of this girl!
Friday, April 1, 2011
Zig Zags, Chevron Print...whatever you call it, I dig it! Here are this Friday's Etsy Finds:
What's that? You are full of ideas but you just need some fabulous chevron print fabric? I got you covered! The UPS man is out for delivery TODAY with new colors! Here is my favorite that is coming in:
Check out The Scarlet Poppe to get yours now. Have a great weekend! Make something! Morgan