Friday, February 25, 2011

Momma's Boy Photos and a Discount!

Had to share these pictures that my good friend Kelly from Dreamcatcher Road Photography took of my kids last week. Of course, for the boys' pics, I had to put my Momma's Boy Ties on them. I love how the ties show up in the photos.
I didn't put anything "handmade" on Belle but I still have to show you one of her photos. She's seven but is breaking my heart, looking more like 13!
My kids are out of school for 4 days straight. We have a few fun things planned for them but mostly I'm looking forward to cuddling up and watching a few movies and playing Guess Who and Battleship! I quit playing memory with Belle as she kicks my bum everytime. I'm a poor sport! HA!
Just for you lovely readers...all of my Momma's Boy Ties are 15% off from now til Sunday night! Just enter code "mommasboy" in at checkout.
Have a lovely weekend!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment