Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIWW & Bibs!

Back with a short little WIWW post. Apparently, I like navy blue this week! Actually, this time, there was a slight warm up here in Wisconsin so I took full advantage. Never mind my very pale skin (I call it porcelain), it will be like this in the middle of August, plus a few extra freckles! :) First pic, meeting at a local restaurant (Dress: Old Navy, Leggings: Target, Boots: Walmart) Second, I have to say, I was so happy to bust out the flats. That means spring is almost here. Later that night I but on my big old knitted boots! Brrr! (Jeans: TJMaxx, Cardi and Flats: Target, tank: Walmart, Earring and Bracelet: JCPenny's,) Had to show my flats. They make me happy: I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppy! Now, onto a little Wednesday Deal of the day. (Come back each Wednesday as there will be a new deal of the day) Baby Bib Sale!!! These are the perfect gift to give any expecting mama for her new little baby! Super soft chenille backs with fun fabric on the front, oh and soft Velcro to make on/off simple for mom or dad! Today only, all bibs are 2 for $12! What a deal, right!?!? Just mention this post in the checkout and I'll get your $$$ back to you immediately. Check out Scarlet Poppe Boutique now to get yours. Oh and if you don't see a fabric you like, check out Scarlet Poppe Fabric Shop. I'd love to make a custom one or two for you! Happy Wednesday! Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Navy is such a classic color-you just cant go wrong with it!:)
    Your bibs are really cute. I have that last fabric to make bags with:)
    XO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete