Friday, March 11, 2011

Winner and Some Green...

Its Friday! YAY! I gotta admit, this week was a trying one! I'm looking forward to a laid back weekend to just relax and refresh!
Thanks to all who left a comment from Wednesday's post! The winner of the St. Patrick's Day Fabric Flower is....#6 CodynStacey!
(email me your address at morganpoppe@yahoo.com) Congrats!
Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, I gathered up a list of goodies from Etsy. Love to "window shop" on Etsy. Most of the time, that "window shopping" ends up in my cart! HA!
SOUTHERBABYBOUTIQUE
thebeadgirl
Side note: We had a bit of good news come in late last night for our little family. A prayer that we've been praying for quite some time. All I can say is God is good and prayers do get answered. With that being said...our prayers go out to all the families that have been effected by the earthquake/tsunami. I cannot even begin to imagine. Have a great weekend everyone! Morgan

1 comment: