Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Dec Lovelies

MY PREMIER PRINT FABRICS ARE HERE! YAY! I'm so excited to be able to offer these gorgeous home dec fabrics to my fabulous customers! I came home yesterday afternoon and got so excited to unpack them that I forgot to take off poor Phin's jacket and hat. Oops! Its okay, he understands! Here are a few. All of these come in many different colors. First, is small dandelion in Bella Pink. How sweet for a little girl's room??? Next are two of my favorites. I'm planning to use BOTH in my living room. I can't get enough of the chevron print. (first print is Suzani, second is zig zag)
Chartreuse anyone? This color is quickly becoming one of my favorites! And seriously, who doesn't love a plump elephant or a cuter-than-cute giraffe print? (prints: ele, zig zag, stretch)
And the last two (Large Dandelion, Suzani) are just lovely. The Dandelion print is very large which I love because this color is understated. And the colors in this Suzani print are GORG-eous!
Alright, go check the shop. You can't beat $10 for high quality home dec fabric!!!
Side note: Did anyone watch The Bachelor last night? Every season I say I won't get sucked into that nonsense but once again, I did! Did anyone else think that Emily was not as sweet as she portrayed herself during the competition??? Weird! Later! Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment