Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
There are more in shop, so go check them out. Also, a few new-to-The Scarlet Poppe fabrics will be in house early next week. Can't wait. Have you seen any fabrics that you love but The Scarlet Poppe doesn't carry? I'd love to hear your suggestions and I'll do my best to get them in. Just let me know! Okay, gotta scoot!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
THREE ways to enter: 1. Leave me a comment telling me how you celebrate the day with your "sweetie". If you don't have a sweetie, tell me a favorite VDay memory! 2. Blog, facebook and/or tweet about this giveaway. Come back and leave me the link in the comments! 3. Become a follower of TSP blog and facebook page. If you already are, sweet (okay, enough of that word) leave me a comment! That's all you have to do! Easy! Closing with a pic of my sweetheart! Love you, Mike!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
- Husband left for a business meeting at 3:30 this morning. Left me a little note! Love starting my day off like that.
- Superbowl this weekend. Its a big deal here in Wisconsin as the Green Bay Packers are playing. I told my husband I'm more excited that Glee is finally back on Sunday night than I am for the Superbowl. He looked at me with pure disgust! Ooops. GO PACK GO!
- Its bone chilling cold here in Wisconsin. I have seriously been asking myself why on earth I live here year round. I'm still waiting for an answer! To make matters worse, my parents called from Hawaii the other night. I wanted to smack someone when I heard the ocean in the background. Miss you mom!
- Yesterday was Mom's day at Logan's preschool. He had to share on a note why he loved me...he said "cuz she hugs me lots". Melt!
- Forgot to mention that last weekend I made a quick stop at Old Navy and picked up these two peacoats. Both came to UNDER $20! I NEEDED them!
- Phin (my baaabyyy) can say "baby" now when he points to his favorite "baby" monkey. Is it bad that I want to tell him "no, no"??? Its just another sign that he is growing up and I'm not a fan of it!
- The husband and I are planning a getaway for our 10th anniversary. He votes for Alaska (what?!?!? see 3rd bullet regarding the cold) and I vote for any place that I can wake up around noon, sit on a beach with pina colada in hand and a good book. He wasn't too excited about that. Now to find a compromise. Good thing we have til October to figure it out.
- Belle's birthday is in April. We have been talking about taking her to a Taylor Swift concert. I think it would be fun but I'm not sure if she is ready for that. She will be 8. I went to my first concert (New Kids on the Block and Tiffany) when I was 8. SO FUN! Has anyone seen Taylor in concert? Reviews?
Okay, that was fun. I might do this bullet thing again. Have a lovely Superbowl/Glee weekend!