Thursday, March 24, 2011

Short Post, Big Message

I keep reading this verse over and over again. It hits home with me in so many ways lately. I'm so thankful that God has given me this verse today.
But he said to me "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Again, short post but a big message. I hope this helps someone like it has helped me today. I will be back tomorrow with some yummy Etsy finds...and I mean YUMMY!!!!! Morgan Side Note: I chopped off quite a bit of my hair today. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment