Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fabric Flowers GALORE!

I've been a bit busy getting these ready for Christmas gifts so I thought I'd share them with you. I am running a special: TWO FOR $10 and....ONLY $1 for shipping! Each of these fabric flowers have a pin and an alligator clip on the back for versatility. You can wear them in their hair, on a headband, on a sweater, or on a handbag. They also look really cool as a bow ontop of a wrapped Christmas present! Dual purposes! Perfect stocking stuffers! So, below they are numbered. Choose the two you want and just email me at morganpoppe@yahoo.com. I'll send you a paypal invoice and ship these lovelies out the same day! Happy flower shopping!
Have a lovely weekend! We are supposed to get up to 16" of snow this weekend. The kids are super excited! Sledding...here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment