Monday, December 13, 2010

Couple Of Things

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. We were pretty much snowed in! Not that I'm complaining! We watched a few movies, ate too much and enjoyed watching the kids play outside. Just a couple of things on this cold, cold morning. Right now, it is minus 1 degree outside. Brrr! First, Mossy Oak Design is being featured over on The Pleated Poppy. There is a giveaway and an awesome discount going on right now. Take advantage...finish up your Christmas shopping!
Also, I sold quite a few of my fabric flowers but still have quite a few left! See the post below for details. I just wrapped up a few packages and used them for bows! Still 2 for $10 and only $1 for shipping! Have a fantastic Monday, all! I plan to do a little sewing and a lot of snuggling up to my Phin today.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment