Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WINDOW SHOPPING WEDNESDAY!

As an Etsy shop owner, I understand the importance of getting your name out there. Its hard to do sometimes, but when someone gives you a shout out, its helps out a lot! I'm so appreciative to the blogs and facebookers that have recognized my blog and etsy shop. Now its my turn. I am dedicating Wednesdays to Etsy shops. I will be posting some of my favorite items and shops here, along with a direct link. I hope everyone finds something they haven't seen before, maybe even a gift for someone (or yourself). Let me know if you have an item that you would like to have spotlighted on my WSW (Window Shopping Wednesday). Oh FYI, most of the time, my "window shopping" turns into "its in the bag" shopping! Here is the first batch: 1. Messenger Bag by babyeverafter 2. Champagne Crystal Earrings by Janice Marie 3. Flapper Hair Clip by themustardseedco Hope you enjoy the first group of WSW! Let me know what you think and if you made any purchases! Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment