Friday, June 25, 2010

A Lil' Something...

for my baby, Phin! I've been wanting to make these for Phin for a while. I love how they turned out. The pattern allows them to be reversible but I didn't have a fabric that I liked enough to go with the main fabric so they are the same on both sides. Phin seems to really like them. How about you? Want to make them yourself? Go here. Don't sew but would love a pair for your little one? Convo me at my etsy shop. I'd love to make a pair for you. I have tons of fabric for you to choose from. Sizes 0-18 months. More of my finished products to come. I've been a busy girl!
Morgan
I think he likes them!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Your shoes look really great too, thank you for blogging about them! I always have that problem when making shoes too, I tend to line with a solid cotton often :)

    ReplyDelete