Thursday, June 3, 2010

Izzy & Ivy Patterns = LOVE!

I cannot wait to get Izzy & Ivy Patterns in the shop! They are TO DIE FOR!!! Below are just a few of the patterns that I am waiting on. Its like waiting for Christmas right now...I ordered so much at the Quilt Market but I have to wait. I've never been a patient girl! So, here is a little eye candy...
PETUNIA (isn't this cute and flirty?)
Jack N Jill Hat (there is one for a little boy, too!)Ruthie's Romper (this may be my new fave pattern for my daughter)Aren't the names just too fun??? I will let ya'll know when these patterns are available. I know, I know, its torture to look and not be able to sew! :)
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jack and Jill Hat. I just imagine my daughter in that one and son in the boy one...SO SO SO CUTE! Do you make them or just get the patterns? I cant sew worth a darn.

    ReplyDelete