Wednesday, June 9, 2010

IN SHOP! Izzy & Ivy!

I am so excited to finally say that Izzy & Ivy Designs are in the shoppe! The girls over at Izzy & Ivy are super talented. There are so many fun patterns to choose from, I don't know where to start. Here is a peak at a few that are listed in my Etsy Shoppe: Ava Tie Top Dress (love the bow across the chest) Jack and Jill (comes with pattern for boy, girl AND adult) Anyone who knows me knows that I love me a good hat! I'll definitely be making one of these!
Addie Jo Skirt (I love this and take note: I will be making one for Belle with the large bow on the tush!)
Right now, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all patterns. Just a way to celebrate how much I love I & I Patterns! Head on over to The Scarlet Poppe to pick out your fave and maybe find a yard or two of fabric to get you started! Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment