Thursday, April 14, 2011

This N That and Back Order Alert!

BACK ORDER ALERT: So apparently, everyone and their sister loves Joel Dewberry's new Aviary 2 line. I've sold out of quite a few of the prints already! I called yesterday to order more and found out that almost all of them are on back order until JULY! Yes, I said JULY! I am so bummed! So, my advice is order what you can now unless you are a patient person and can wait almost 2 1/2 months! Have you read Heaven is for Real yet?
I finished reading it last week and it was outstanding! This little boy's story about his trip to heaven and back is amazing. If you haven't read it yet, go to your book store, Amazon.com or borrow it from someone you know as it is a must read! I finished it in no time!
Next, I need your help. Our family is going to a cookout this weekend and I don't know what to bring! As I've said before, I'm really not a good cook and don't like to spend time in the kitchen. So, if anyone has a good and easy recipe for a salad or a dessert they would like to share, I'd love to hear them.
Last, tomorrow I head into school to sign up my son Logan for kindergarten. What!!?!? I asked him if he is ready and he told me "um, no, I'll just stay home and play with my 4wheeler and box cars. I'm smart already". Lord have mercy. Is it bad that I want that, too??? Wish us luck tomorrow.
Okay, go order your fabric, shoot me out a recipe, purchase Heaven is for Real and pray for us tomorrow. That's all! (I just said that like Meryl Streep says in The Devil Wears Prada) HA!
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Morgan! I feel like I keep running into you a lot lately. Not a bad thing! Love seeing you out and about with your cute little ones! Love reading your posts too. You've got me wishing I knew how to sew. I just might have to borrow my mom or sisters sewing machine!
    I read that book too! I loved it! Finished it in two days and that is a huge deal for me! :) Gave me a whole new outlook on heaven!
    I'm horrible in the kitchen, but here's a tasty recipe that's really easy. If you like cheese cake. Not great for the waist line though. http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/view2/savannah_cheesecake_cookies/
    Praying for you as you take Logan in to sign up for kindergarten. Makes me thankful my little guy is only 6 months old. I know it will go by fast. :( Hopefully by that time though I will have others at home to keep me busy.
    Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

    Take Care,

    Amber

    ReplyDelete