Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Ties...Last Minute Deal

I meant to have this posted yesterday but my internet was down until early this evening. So frustrating! Oh well... Did Easter sneak up on anyone else? Good Gravy! I have many ties that are in stock and ready to be worn on Easter. Here is what I have in stock right now:
(Baby Ties with Velcro)
(Size 1-3)
(Size 4-6)
(Size 7-10)
These are so versatile. Pair it with a button down and khakis or a tshirt, jeans and sneakers. Either way, your little guy (or girl) will be super stylish!
So, here is the DEAL...if you order between now (6:54pm central) and 2:00pm central time tomorrow, I will upgrade the shipping to priority mail so you have the tie(s) in time for Easter! All you need to do is email me at morganpoppe@yahoo.com, and let me know which one you would like. I only have 1 of most of these left so quantities are limited! Hoppy Shopping...okay that was cheesy! Whatev!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment