Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIWW

Another WIWW post. Its been kind of fun. And my husband noticed that I'm not wearing my favorite pj pants every other day! Good news! Tunic/Dress-H&M
Leggings-Target
Boots-Walmart
Jean Jacket-Old Navy
Jeans-TJ Maxx
Blouse-TJ Maxx
Bracelet-H&M
Bag-Target
Actually what I am currently wearing
Jeans-JCPenny
TShirt-Old Navy
Sweater Vest-TJ Maxx
Boots-Target
If you haven't tried the whole What-I-Wore thing...you should. It makes you feel a little more put together and you get to appreciate the sweats-and-a-tshirt days so much more!!! :)
I'm linking up here at The Pleated Poppy
and here at Meet Virginia.

6 comments:

  1. You've always been a stellar dresser, Morgan! : ) Great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. want those boots and sweater vest... you always look great1 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! You have been looking very cute! Great outfits. Ha, ha, love the song from The Wedding Singer thats playing on your blog! :)
    I love that pop of color the orange bracelet gives to your outfit -
    I have a "Bejeweled Wednesdays" link up for gals like you who like to coordinate jewelry into their outfits. I'd love it if you'd add your link to it and share in the sharing of accessorizing ideas!
    Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits, and where is that ADORABLE apron from in the 3rd pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies.
    Jodi-I purchased the apron from TJMaxx. BUT...I've been eyeing up a few cute ones from atomicaprons on Etsy. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete