Monday, October 4, 2010

Customer Love!

I absolutely love when I get photos from my customers. Whether its a photo of something I've made for them or of something they've made from the fabric I sell, I get so excited to see! Here are just a few photos I've received.
This photo is from Julia, a professional photographer. She purchased this tie for her son. How stinkin' cool is he wearing the Momma's Boy Tie? LOVE it!
Next are two photos from Katy at I'm A Ginger Monkey. I love the first chair but the loveseat below is amazing! I would have never thought to use that fabric on a piece of furniture but its T.D.F!!!!
Check out Katy's shop here. She has the cutest Christmas Doll.
Do you have any photos using the fabric you've purchased from me? Let me know if you do. I'd love to show it off for you.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment