Monday, July 19, 2010

Introducing...

my little collection of handmade clothing and accessories!!! I'm so excited and a bit nervous to finally share all of this. Friends and family have seen my little creations but I've never sent it out into the world! So, here it is: (not sure why the red is soooo bright in these pics) First off...The Poppy Top and The Peony Dress. These are coordinating so that you and your little girl can be in style together. I purposely made a few changes so they weren't matchy-matchy and to make the mommy one (The Poppy Top) a bit more flattering. Who wants a big band around the hips??? Not I! The Peony Dress is so cute and can grow with your little girl. I made one for my Belle quite a while back as a dress and she is still wearing it as a top with leggings. The Poppy Top looks great with leggings, jeans, a belt or if you are feeling a bit flirty, as a dress. So many options...this is a great top/dress for any shape or size!
(can I just say that I NEED to find a model...I hate doing it!)
Next, The Momma's Boy Tie. I have two little guys around so I had to make something for them. Its hard to find cool boy stuff! These ties come in baby to size 8. In the near future I will have ties for Daddy to match.
And last, The Pin. I wear mine on my handbag-turned-diaper-bag most days but rocked it on a cardigan just the other night. So cute!
All of these items are available in any of the fabric in my etsy shoppe. The possibilities are endless. You get to wear your favorite designer fabrics. YAY! So...ready to shop? Click here to get yours today!

This is what I've been working on so diligently lately. I put a lot of heart and soul and time into my creations. I hope you like them. Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your feedback! Morgan

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! Looks like you put a lot of work into these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...you're a good model. And those tops are delicious!

    ReplyDelete