Monday, July 5, 2010

And the winner is...

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! We had a blast. Saturday, we spent the entire day on the lake. Even watched the fireworks from the boat. So fun. The kids loved it. Sunday, it was rainy here for most of the day so after church, we just relaxed. Wish I had pics to show from the weekend but I forgot to bring my camera out. Oh well! So, now onto the winner of The Mustard Seed Co. giveaway... I had my daughter choose a number between 1 and 23...she chose #20! So, the winner is: ALISSA CIRCLE! Congrats Alissa! I will email you with details right away. Thanks to everyone who participated. And a HUGE thanks to Ashlee from The Mustard Seed Co. for doing this giveaway with me. Check out her store again as she is always listing new, fun items! Happy Monday! Morgan

1 comment: