Thursday, May 26, 2011

Boho Pattern and a Good Book

Have you seen Pat Bravo's newest pattern? The Boho Dress Pattern on DVD is so fabulous! I had to have it...I love it...And I'm so excited to make one of these cute dresses this weekend. I have a few in stock right now so hurry and order yours today! I've been a bad, bad blogger again. I'm just in a writing funk. I've been doing a lot of reading though. Has anyone read this book? My mom gave it to me last weekend and I'm hooked. A really good read. But now I'm on the hunt for something a bit more light. Something I can read while hanging outside with the kids...? Any suggestions? Last Friday I had one of the best days with my mom and grams. We went on a fabric shop hop. So.much.fun. We went to 5 different shops in the area. All of them were fabulous in their own different ways. It was so much fun to sit and talk to some of the shop owners. After all of my kids are in school, I'd love to own a fun fabric shop of my own. But for now, I'm super happy and grateful to have my own little online fabric shop. Oh and to make the trip even sweeter, we hit up Target and Olive Garden. I seriously can't get enough of their spinach and artichoke dip. Yum-o! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! I'm looking forward to a cookout/bonfire, celebrating my Dad's birthday and of course a little sewing. Oh and hopefully some nice weather!!! Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment