Today, my Logan turned 5! I truly can't believe how fast the time has gone. I know every mother says this but I REALLY REALLY mean it. Logan was the baby in our family for 4 1/2 years so I still call him my baby. I will probably call him this when he is a grown man. Sorry Logan! Here is my Logan in a nutshell on this day, his 5th birthday:
1. Hilarious-I never know what he will say, but its usually down right knee-slappin' funny!
2. Mischievous-If its quiet, you know he is into something he shouldn't be...but he'll try to sweet talk his way out of trouble and give compliments. I've been told I'm super cool on more than one occasion to get out of something! :)
3. Handsome-like his daddy, and in a way that I know I'm in trouble when he is a young man! :(
4. Motorhead-he loves anything with an engine. Right now he loves to ride his 4-wheeler and his daddy's "big green tractor". Love to see them cut the grass together.
5. Sweet and polite-in a way that melts my heart because you know that what you tell him is sinking in. i.e. hold doors for women, shake hands and say "please" and "thank you"
6. Lover-he truly loves with every ounce of his soul when he loves you. I know that he will make a great husband to the woman we are already praying for when he is older. Lucky girl!
7. Picky Eater-if it doesn't have spaghetti sauce in it...forget it...he won't eat it...unless there is pudding waiting for him for dessert.
8. Night Owl-like me. Not sure if I like this now but it will come in handy when he is older and studying or needs to get work done or just wants a little quiet time alone.
Okay, I could go on but its getting late. Thanks for listening to me get all gooey about my baby, I mean big boy. Happy Birthday, Lo! Love you more than you'll ever know!