Monday, April 12, 2010

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was Crazy, with a capital C! My Belle turned 7! Yes, 7! Can't believe it. I will post about this later today...
Right now, I wanted to post these adorable pics that my good friend, Carrie (or C as I refer to her in our emails) sent to me this morning. She had purchased some of my Amy Butler Morning Glory fabric and made these matching outfits for her two cuties, Allie and Jude. She even made herself a matching tunic. Check out these pics:
Thanks so much for sending these to me, C! You did great! Might have to borrow that tunic! :)
So, question: Do any of you make matching outfits for you and your kids? If so, I'd love to see what you have created! Leave me a comment...
More to come later today! Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment